Serengeti wildebeest migration tour is a package suitable to give you an opportunity to spot different fauna and flora of the vast Serengeti National Park. Wildebeest migration is the world’s re-known event involve thousands of animals and which has attracted many visitors from around the world to Serengeti.
plains))Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Itinerary
Day 1: Arusha – Ngorongoro CA
Drive from Arusha town at 0830 hrs to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Arrive for lunch which followed by afternoon game drives in the Crater. Ngorongoro crater support the highest concentration of predator per square kilometers and it is famously known to be the home to the BIG FIVE. Late afternoon after game drive ascend the crater rim back to Rhino Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Ngorongoro CA – Serengeti
Early morning depart Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park via the Olduvai Gorge. Game drive in southern Serengeti plains (Ndutu area) where you will spot herds of Migration and a variety of predators. Dinner and overnight at Bush Camp.
Day 3: Full day Wildebeest Migration
After breakfast in the morning, start a game drive searching different herds of migrations, hot lunch at the lodge. In the afternoon continue with game drive. Dinner and overnight at Bush Camp
Day 3: Serengeti – Arusha safari
Early in the morning depart for game drive en-route to Arusha with picnic lunch boxes.
End of our service
Enquire for Price
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Return airport Transfers
- Mineral water welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature