4 days Serengeti wildebeest migration tour is a package suitable to give you an opportunity to spot different fauna and flora of the vast Serengeti National Park. Wildebeest migration is the world’s re-known event involve thousands of animals and which has attracted many visitors from around the world to Serengeti.
Itinerary: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Drive from Arusha/Moshi town at 0830 hrs to Lake Manyara National Park for game drive. It’s 2-3 hrs approximated drive to Lake Manyara depending from which town a you starting your route. Lunch will be served at Manyara and later in the afternoon proceed for game drive. Dinner and overnight at a standard lodge.
Drive from Lake Manyara National Park to Serengeti National Park. After lunch enjoy game drive in these vast plains with the possibility to see thousand of Wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 3: Full day Wildebeest Migration
After breakfast in the morning, start a game drive searching different herds of migrations, hot lunch at the lodge. In the afternoon continue with game drive.
End of our service
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Private guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Return airport Transfers
- Mineral water welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature
Send an enquiry(ALL fields required)